ENGINEERING ACHIEVEMENT OF LKO DIVISION (2016-17)
VISIT OF GENERAL MANAGER
Division had the privilege of visit of Shri A.K.Puthia, General Manager, Northern Railway at Varanasi on 13.4.2016. Heinaugurated06 suits ofofficer’s rest house constructed on 1stfloor at Varanasi .He also did rear window inspection in FD-ZBD-BSB Section . All arrangement in this regard were found satisfactory.
Division had the privilege of visit of Shri A.K.Puthia, General Manager, Northern Railway at Varanasi on 9.5.2016. He inspected Varanasi railway station, its circulating area. He also did rear window inspection in BSB-LKO Section. All arrangement in this regard was found satisfactory.
The Division had the privilege of visit of ShriA.K.Puthia, General Manager, and Northern Railway atVaranasi on 27.5.2016 and at Lucknow on 10.6.2016.He did rear window inspection in BSB-AY-LKO Section on 27.5.2016.He participated in inaugural ceremony of WI-FI service, Mechanized Laundry, Water Vending Machine, Self Propelled Accident relief van & Enhancement of holding capacity in Diesel Shed of 70 Nos. Loco at Lucknow station by Hon’ble home minister Shri Raj Nath Singh on 10.6.2016. He also did rear window inspection in LKO-PRG Section.All arrangement in this regard was found satisfactory. RAIL HAMSAFAR WEEK CELEBRATION
Rail Hamsafar week celebration was organized from 26th May to 1st June 2016over the division. In this week, focus was on Passenger Amenities, cleanliness of stations, Punctuality on trains, Inspection of colonies and sapling of plantation. All Engineering officers had participated in Rail Hamsafar Week and inspected the colonies and cleanliness in their jurisdiction.
WORKSHOP ON TMS
The workshop on TMSwas held on 27.05.2016 in DRM office. Workshop was attended by SSE / JE / P. Way from field .To increase awareness about TMS it has been planned to hold monthly workshop in the Divisional office.In this workshop JE/TMS will explain new developments to participants and solve the problems encountered by them in TMS on day to day basis.VISIT OF CHAIRMAN RAILWAY BOARD
Division had privilege the visit of Shri A. B. Mittal Chairman Railway Board at Varanasi on 23.07.2016 .He inspected Varanasi Railway station & its circulating area. Shri A. K. Puthia, General Manager, NorthernRailway was also present. All arrangement in this regard was found satisfactory.
COMMISSIONING OF WASHABLE APRON
Commissioning of Washable Apron on PF No - 2 at PRG station has been done. WORKSHOP ON SMALL TRACK MACHINE
The workshop on STM were held on 29th & 30th March-16 and 21st & 22nd April-16 in the STM depot LKO. Workshop was attended by STM/Fitter from each SSE/P.Way in charge from field. In this workshop STM/Fitter has explain the problems encountered by them in operation of small track machine during track maintenance.
WORKSHOP ON TMS
The workshop ofTMS was held on 29.04.2016 in DRM office. Workshop was attended by SSE/JE/P.Way from field .To increase awareness about store moduleit has been planned to hold monthly workshop in Division.In this workshop JE/TMS will explain new developments to participants and solve the problems encountered by them in TMS on day to day basis.
REPLACEMENT OF DIAMOND LAY OUTS
04 No wooden diamond laid outs (325/326b) in BSB yard, 110A/116) in JNU yard & (126 b) in JNH yard & (P34 L32) PBH yard has been laid withPSC sleepers.
DEEP SCREENING OF TURN OUTS BY BCM
First time in Lucknowdivision, deep screening of point no 112 B in UTR yd has been done during the month as a trial.PASSENGER AMENITIES WORK DONE IN THE DIVISION
- Construction of boundary wall in front of main PRS in connection with development of C/Area completed during the month at Varanasi
- Construction of 6 no suits of ORH on 1st floor at BSB.
- Provision of water Cooler has been provided at GGJ station.
- Construction of pump househas been completed at VYN station
- Connectionof water pipe lines for water vending machine at PF No 1, 4/5 & 6/7 & 8/9 at BSB.
- Improvement of retiring room Nos. 8 & 9 at BSB Station
- Improvement of circulating at AY station
- Common waiting room with toilet and bathing facilities for ladies and Gents have been provided at JAIS station
- 11 Nos seats with sheds each have been provided at MIH & CIL station
- Painting of Girder have been done at Br.22 A & Br.79 NER
- Repairof Level Crossing no 2 B at VYN have been done of 450 Sqm.
- 02 Nos. Cold water booth has been provided at AY station.
- Barricading for vehicles& New road have been providedat PRG station
- Repair of road at 2nd entry side at BSB, VYN & JNU retiring room.
- 05 Nos water vending machine have been provided at PF No 1,2,&3 at FD ,Bhadohi & Pratapgarh stations.
- Repair of level crossing road surface 2B VYN approx 450 m.
- Repair of road at BSB station on 2nd PRS Entry side.
- Extension and raising of PF no -1 at Mariyahu station